February 15, 2011
StringCan Interactive is looking for individuals by February 25, 2011 to test an iPhone or iPad app for our client Cook It Allergy Free.
StringCan Interactive is looking for individuals to test an iPhone or iPad app for our client Cook It Allergy Free.
CookItAllergyFree.com is dedicated to helping individuals who suffer from food related allergies, including Celiac Disease, where you can find delicious allergy free food alternatives and recipes that you can customize. Eligible Testers should own or have immediate access to one of the following devices:
- iPod Touch (3rd Generation)
And fall into one of the following categories:
- Have Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance and live Gluten Free or
- Have loved ones / relatives / friends who have Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance and live Gluten Free or
- Have Children that have Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance or significant food allergies / sensitivities that require an alternative diet.
Eligible testers will be required to download the app from iTunes Store and provide feedback as well as answers to a short 3 – 5 question survey within 3-5 business days. Testers will receive free unlimited access to the apps which normally cost $4.99 for iPhone and $8.99 for iPad.
Interested parties should contact AppTester@StringCanInteractive.com by February 25th and provide the following information
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Age or Age Range (such as 20-25, 25-30, 30-35, etc.)
- Children (if so, how many and ages)
- Who has Gluten Allergy in your family (gender and age) if not yourself)?
- Do you have an iPod Touch 3rd Generation, iPhone or iPad (which one)?
If you have any questions please send an email to AppTester@StringCanInteractive.com.
Got your attention yet? Remember just because we can do it - doesn't mean we will, unless it's the right strategy for connecting you with your customer. Contact us today so we can sit down and determine the right strategy for your business.