In this month’s Cut the Noise podcast, the StringCan team discusses the importance of understanding your ideal audience online and using the knowledge to increase your ROI. What we discussed in this episode:
- First off, we welcome Michelle to her first show! Michelle is on the left (with Stella the office pug), Machelle is on the right - as you can imagine there is a lot of confusion with the two names being so close.
- We welcome StringCan’s CEO Jay Feitlinger back from the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) conference in Mumbai where he presented the WTCA’s new global platform we are developing.
- StringCan Interactive's Digital Strategist Kevin Warhus walks us through a little experiment to discover - from a high level - who we are online and how we would perform a simple search. As you will see below, each of us interact online in very different ways. These are the profiles that were created from his questions:
- Once we identified the differences in our online habits, we reviewed our online personas and discussed the importance of understanding how your ideal audience searches and interacts online.
- Kevin plays Guy Smiley (remember the game show host Muppet on Sesame Street) and hosts this month's “Are you Smarter than a StringCanner?” He has some great questions for the team that leads to a very interesting discussion about social media and the growing audience. Can you beat us? Play along and test your digital knowledge!
Thanks for listening!