Latest posts by Jay Feitlinger (see all)
- 5 Digital Necessities to Improve Team Communication and Productivity - April 1, 2015
- All Team Members Focused On The Same Goals :: Priceless - January 31, 2013
- Facebook Side Bar Navigation Can Now Be Organized In 3 Easy Steps - March 17, 2011
On the new Facebook side bar left navigation, do you have more than the default pages set up for your Facebook Fan Page and wish you could organize them? You are not alone!
Surprisingly, when the new Facebook page layout was launched organizing your new left side bar feature was not included. Well good news that as of today that has been resolved. Our team just noticed a new Edit feature and wanted to share how to organize your Facebook side bar left navigation by following these 3 easy steps:
- Visit your Facebook fan page as an administrator and click on Edit below your left Facebook side bar navigation (as shown below):
- After clicking on Edit you will see X icons show up to the right of your Facebook tab names on the left side bar (as shown below):
- Click and hold with your computer mouse on one of your tab names (Not the X Icon as that will delete your tab) and drag the Facebook left side bar tab name to any order you want in your left sidebar list
When done organizing your Facebook side bar just refresh the page and the X icons will go away. Have you uncovered any other tips with the new Facebook page layout you want to share below?