PIVIUM is a nationwide full service design and integration partner for architects and facility owners who need expert support in integrating technology, content and modern audio visual products into their spaces.
PIVIUM was founded as D&L Communications in 1991 to design AV solutions to enhance the patient experience in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
This family owned company was transitioning the leadership and they began expanding their services and facilities they supported.
They wanted a partner to help them elevate the company and refresh the brand to incorporate their core competencies and help them speak to their ideal target personas beyond the healthcare industry.
The StringCan strategy team spent three months completing brand strategy, repositioning and naming with company leadership, staff members and board members along with interviews to customers, we:
- Conducted research to better understand the company, competitors and the industry.
- Interviewed key staff and board members to better understand the legacy of the brand and their future plans.
- Attended an industry conference to see how customers engaged with the brand.
- Held four brand workshops with company leads to revisit the brand vision, mission, values, positioning and voice.
- Conceptualized 20+ new company names based on new company messaging and narrowed it down to three options.
- Delivered a final Brand One Sheet and new name that repositioned the company’s brand position in the market.
D&L was a family name (initials of the parents) focused on a very tight niche, the patient experience through healthcare – a large percent were AV services in dialysis facilities. By pivoting PIVIUM’s services to being a design partner to architects, they opened up the possibility to focus on the human experience as they were building and expanded to new markets beyond hospital or specialty centers to Senior Living centers and additional product and service offerings.
The rebrand gave the new leadership the ability to pivot into a new business model and new business opportunities in the market and gain new revenue opportunities.
Full Tagline / Rebrand
Website & Marketing Audit
Reposition Website Content
Hear What PIVIUM Had to Say!
“Working with StringCan helped us enter a new phase in the evolution of our business. StringCan was able to dig into our business and help us re-align and get laser-focused on a segment that is best for the strategic direction of the organization. The process was simultaneously exhilarating and exhausting — but worth every moment.”