Your customer’s reviews are kind of a big deal. Believe it or not, they’re constantly shaping the way that your company is perceived both online and offline! According to BrightLocal, 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation, and 91% of customers are reading online reviews for local businesses. That’s a huge slice of your potential business pie. Like we said, customer reviews are a big deal.
What are the best practices when it comes to dealing with your customers’ online reviews? We’ve compiled some amazing resources that will guide your business through mastering the fine art of customer reviews. Ultimately, you will learn how to utilize your customers’ reviews to your company’s advantage and build brand ambassadors.
Check out the following three blogs to learn how to build your overall business image by gaining loyalty and respect from your current or potential customers.
- What’s so important about online customer reviews anyway? We’ll tell you. By understanding the significant influence that local reviews are having on your business, you can get a greater idea of how important this space really is to your digital marketing strategy.
- Taking advantage of your ability to interact with your customers’ reviews is an absolute must, as it’s crucial to your brand’s reputation. You’ll learn why responding to both positive and negative feedback should be a priority in your digital marketing process.
- Now that you’re fully in the know when it comes to the impact of customer reviews, and the importance of responding to them, the next step is to find out how. Learn how to respond to your customers’ reviews with three powerful tips.
But wait, there’s more! If you’re ready to dive even deeper into customer reviews, while also learning how to apply the fundamentals of local search optimization, we’ve got the perfect ebook for you! Don’t Let Your Business Suffer in Local Search will guide you through three essential skills:
- How to verify and optimize your company on local listings
- How to respond to local customer reviews
- How to add local content to your website
It’s an excellent tool to help your business’s digital marketing reach new heights, and it’s that thing we all love, absolutely free!
With the help of these resources, your business should be on a promising track to mastering the customer reviews space. If you’re interested in learning more about customer reviews or how to utilize digital marketing in your marketing plans, feel free to contact us! We’re happy to help.