Welcome StringCan’s New Senior Account Coordinator – Michelle Fjeld-Hansen
Michelle Fjeld-Hansen is a Senior Account Coordinator here at StringCan Interactive. She helps grow our clients that are dedicated to improving people’s lives. Michelle was born and raised in Oslo, Norway. She graduated from California Lutheran University in 2017 with a degree in Marketing Communications. Michelle has since continued to work within Marketing here in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- How would you describe your personality in 5 words or less?
- Kind, thoughtful, hard-working, honest, and way too organized.
- Tell us a little about yourself! Where are you from and what’s your story?
- I was born and raised in Oslo, Norway. I moved to California in 2014 to attend college and take a bachelor’s in Marketing. When I graduated I moved to Scottsdale, AZ to start my career in real estate as a client care manager. After a year I understood that real estate was not for me and started as a marketing coordinator for a fitness company. After, I wanted to go deeper and landed this amazing job at StringCan Interactive!
- What could we find you doing outside of the office? What are your passions?
- I love to explore new places! Traveling and testing out new restaurants is something I can’t resist. I also like to get out on the golf course when I have the time. You can also find me at the tennis court, but that will only be when it’s under 70 degrees.
- Please explain your vision board below and what it means to you.
- I want to grow and dig deeper into all aspects of Marketing, explore the world, buy a house and start a family. Just keep growing in every way I can!
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- Michael Scott (Steve Carell).
- What are your plans for this holiday weekend?
- Celebrate Valentines.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- A beaver! They create dams to provide still, deep water to protect them against predators and to float food. I make sure the alarm is on in the house and I love to cook. The beavers are also very busy animals and I love to stay busy. They are also very carrying loving moms, and I get called “mom” in my friend group so I guess it fits well…lol
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go and what would you do?
- BORA BORA! I always wanted to go to Bora Bora. It looks like paradise and always sunny, I could go any day!
- You just won a million dollars, what is the most irresponsible purchase you’re going to make?
- Rent a whole hotel in Vegas and fly all my friends over.
- What’s your favorite YouTube video and why?
- I am super allergic to cats, but this video always gets me laughing!
- On a serious note, what are you most looking forward to by working at StringCan?
- Getting more knowledge about the marketing industry.
- What will clients enjoy most about working with you?
- My organizational skills.It means we are doing something wrong or right
- How do you plan on making a difference for StringCan and for our clients?
- I want to make the process as smooth and easy as possible for our clients.
- What do results mean to you?
- It means we are doing something wrong or right.
Please join us in giving Michelle a super warm welcome! Feel free to connect with her on LinkedIn as well.