StringCan Interactive is proud to introduce our newest #StringFam member, Sara Dietz, Account Director. Sara is a calm yet enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious person looking forward to her work with our current and future clients, and our team. Learn more about Sara by reading our interview:
- How would you describe your personality in 5 words or less.
- Intuitive, grateful, loyal, compassionate, social.
- Tell us a little about yourself! Where are you from and what’s your story?
- I was born in Longview, Washington home of the Nutty Narrows squirrel bridge (yes, I’m dead serious). I lived there until I graduated high school and moved to Arizona to attend ASU (o Sun Devils!). I graduated with a degree in Nutrition and somehow found my way into the world of marketing and advertising and so happy I did!
- What could we find you doing outside of the office? What are your passions?
- I’m a natural athlete. For the last 5 years I’ve been on a kickball team for the City of Scottsdale. I also love to be active! You can usually find me doing some sort of fitness activity except swimming because I can’t swim… yet! Fitness helps keep me calm and relaxed. There’s nothing better than a good workout.
- Please explain your vision board below and what it means to you.
- Learn to swim!
- Travel the world. It’s so important to get out of your bubble and experience different cultures.
- Be apart of something amazing in the business world. I want to help people achieve their hopes and dreams while achieving my own success.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- Lucky for me my mentor is my mom. She has the true American dream story. She came to the U.S. when she was 18, not knowing any English. She taught herself English and ended up studying at the University of Michigan, Washington State University, and then Portland State University, where she graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Later in her career she became CEO of a steel fabrication company, which as you can probably guess is not a field many women are in, and retired earlier this year. Growing up seeing her hard work and dedication definitely had an impact on how I am today and I’m so grateful for that.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- As an animal, I would be a panda because I just took a Buzzfeed quiz on what kind of animal matches my personality and that’s what I got! “You are playful and energetic. Cute and always the life of any party you go to. People like your attitude and always want to be around you.”
- As a drink, I would be an iced coffee. Simple, but gets the job done.
- As an ice cream flavor, I would be chocolate chip cookie dough! Fun, playful and sweet.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go and what would you do?
- Anywhere in Greece or Italy. It’s been on my bucket list forever and looks so amazing!
- You just won a million dollars, what is the most irresponsible purchase you’re going to make?
- See answer above but bring all my friends and family. Everyone wins!
- What’s your favorite YouTube video and why?
- I love anything that makes me laugh. I’ll search America’s Funniest Home videos clips and then get lost in YouTube from there.
- On a serious note, what are you most looking forward to learning from StringCan?
- I’m looking forward to being apart of a company who truly listens to their clients and employees needs.
- What will clients enjoy most about working with you?
- I am easy-going, understanding, trustworthy and empathetic. I am a listener and will encourage them to feel comfortable to share their feelings or problems.
- What do results mean to you?
- Client happiness, company happiness and growth.
- What is your proudest accomplishment and why?
- Graduating college. It felt good to finally get that diploma after it all but also felt amazing to see how proud my family was of me.
Help us give Sara a warm welcome and leave a comment below or connect with her on LinkedIn.
Image 1: https://unsplash.com/photos/e370j8S8_Yw, Jay Wennington
Image 2: https://unsplash.com/photos/lRssALOk1fU, rawpixel.com
Image 3: https://www.pexels.com/photo/marketing-school-business-idea-21696/, Gerd Altmann