Welcome to Tony! Tony is StringCan’s Paid Media Specialist. He has a passion for solving problems. He’s a data-driven digital marketer and will do what it takes to get results. Get to know Tony more here!
- How would you describe your personality in 5 words or less?
- Honest, outspoken, hard-working and consistent
- Tell us a little about yourself! Where are you from and what’s your story?
- I was born in Lompoc, CA and raised in Oxnard, CA. I moved to Gilbert, AZ after completing my Associates at Ventura College. After learning that sales was not for me, I drove head first into digital marketing. I spent a few years learning and working in the industry until I landed this position, a Paid Media Specialist for StringCan Interactive!
- How did you get your first name?
- My grandfather
- What can we find you doing outside of the office? What are your passions?
- I love trying new things with my girlfriend and exploring AZ. I like to exercise in any way I can.
- Please explain your vision board below and what it means to you.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- Neill deGrasse Tyson
- What did you do last weekend?
- Friend’s 21st birthday fun in downtown Gilbert
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- Penguin – Laidback and simply awesome
- Whiskey – Many variations for many occasions
- Birthday Cake – Favorite, tastes like a small celebration
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go and what would you do?
- Iceland Blue Lagoons
- You just won a million dollars, what is the most irresponsible purchase you’re going to make?
- Mclaren 765LT and Porche 918 Spider
- What’s your latest streaming video binge?
- Prison Break
- What’s your favorite YouTube video and why?
- What are you most looking forward to by working at StringCan?
- Fun and interesting clients
- What will clients enjoy most about working with you?
- Creative solutions
- How do you plan on making a difference for StringCan and for our clients?
- Executing and over-delivering on what we sell
- What do results mean to you?
- Everything, it means you are putting you efforts in the right place
- What is your proudest accomplishment and why?
- This career. I taught myself marketing. I sat myself down after working 10 hour days and just learned. I was always told college was the only way to succeed, especially for a 1st-generation American. I’m proud to say that I’m on my way to proving that wrong.
Please join us in giving Tony a warm welcome and connect with him on LinkedIn here.